Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare Supplement Insurance helps cover some health care costs which were not covered by medicare. You keep the same doctors because this supplemental insurance is not managed care.Medicare supplement insurance, or Medigap, can help pay things like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. To qualify for this supplemental policy;
- *You currently have Medicare Part A and Part B
- *If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan, make sure it's cancelled before the Medigap plan is activated
- *A monthly premium is paid to your private insurance company in addition to paying for your Part B policy
- *Medigap is for an individual, a one person policy only
- *Standard Medigap policies are guaranteed renewable even with health issues, it cannot be cancelled as long as you pay your monthly premium
- *This does NOT cover prescription drug costs
- *It is illegal to have a Medigap policy if you have a MSA Plan (Medicare Medical Savings Account)
Get a quote
LIFE INSURANCEHave peace of mind with an affordable life insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
DISABILITY INSURANCEDisability insurance for those who may be disabled for an extended period and interrupt your earning potential.
LONG TERM CARELong-term care policies with a specific benefit period or a lifetime benefit maximum.